The registration process consists in two separated steps by completing:
- the scientific registration form (hereafter): Deadline May 3rd, 2016.
- the registration form for lodging / logistics purposes on the website 12th Rencontres du Vietnam: Deadline June 12th, 2016.
Scientific Registration Form (Deadline May 3rd, 2016)
All participants have to register for scientific purpose, but not the accompanying persons. Submitting your contribution is at this stage. In case of problems for filling the form online, upload the PDF or MSWord version. Please contact Roland Triay (CPT) – triay[at]cpt.univ-mrs.fr if you want to submit a contribution after the registration phase.
The conference fee will be
|Date of payment||Until May 3rd, 2016||After May 3rd, 2016|
|Participant||350 USD||420 USD|
|Accompanying member||120 USD||150 USD|
The registration fee includes:
- A copy of the proceedings for the participants.
- Pick-up service from/to Quy Nhon Airport on Sunday July 3rd and Saturday July 9th.
- Social activities and Banquet.
A special program for the accompanying members will be organized.
Payment can be made either
- on line (the preferred method) - in that case, go to this website for payment
- or by cash at the conference site;
- by interbank transfer; in that case you should transfer the fee (Please add 20 USD for bank fees) to the following bank.
|RENCONTRES DU VIETNAM HSBC BANK HANOI BRANCH Pacific Place Building 83B Ly Thuong Kiet Street Hanoi, Vietnam Account Number: 002-389476-101 Swift Code: HSBCVNVXVHN|
The transfer should indicate clearly your name to identify the payee. Please inform the conference secretariat by fax or email that the transfer has been done. You should obtain proof of payment and hand it to the conference secretariat at the conference site. It will take at least four (4) weeks for our account to be credited, so please have the transfer made before June 3rd, 2016.
Some limited accommodation funds may be available for young scientists from developing countries and from Eastern European countries. The application form for financial support should filled in (including a short resume) and submitted. A letter of recommendation should be sent to: J. Tran Thanh Van, jtrantv[at]gmail.com and copy to rencontres.vietnam[at]gmail.com.