Hot topics in Modern Cosmology
Spontaneous Workshop XIV
May 3rd – 9th, 2020, IESC Cargese, France
Spontaneous Workshop (SW) brings together specialists in particle physics, astrophysics and theoretical physics at the Institute of Scientific Studies of Cargèse (IESC) to exchange recent knowledge on Cosmology. The goal is to stimulate debate for generating innovative ideas on emerging issues. With this in mind, the number of participants is limited to 30-40 and the workshop program is based on an optimal number of concise presentations, with a sufficient discussion space to facilitate interactions between participants. Postdoctoral and PhD students are encouraged to participate.
This annual meeting has worked successfully since 2007. To show topics discussed in the previous sessions, click on the links below:
|SW 2||SW 3||SW 4||SW 5||SW 6||SW 7||SW 8||SW 9||SW 10||SW 11||SW 12||SW 13|
Just keep in mind that :
- SW differs from a traditional workshop in that the program is specified only two weeks before it starts, based on a selection of talks submitted by the participants.
- The expected number of participants is less than 40, depending on the availability of IESC, which hosts another event at the same period of time.
- IESC (or anyone else) will not contact you whatever reasons (accommodation,…). Beware of scams !
- Arrival on Sunday, May 3rd afternoon
- Departure on Saturday, May 9th morning
- The opening session on Monday
- Lectures hours are 9:300 - 12:30 and 14:30 - 18:00