Hot Topics in General Relativity and Gravitation
July 30th – August 5th, 2017 • Quy Nhon, Vietnam
This international conference is held every two years at ICISE *, it is hosted by the Rencontres du Vietnam **
Our present aims are to discuss and review recent developments on:
- Testing Gravity in Cosmology and Astrophysics
- Black Hole Physics and Gravitational Waves
- Quantum Field Theory on Curved Spacetime
- Numerical Relativity and Relativistic Astrophysics
- Inflation and the Early Universe
- Higher-Dimensional and Modified Gravity Theories
- Mathematical Relativity
- Quantum Gravity, String and Ads/CFT (Gauge/Gravity) Correspondences
The conference will consist of plenary sessions for in depth oral presentations (review talks and talks on specific specialized topics) and posters. The contributions are either solicited or selected among submitted abstracts. The program will be available after the deadline of abstracts submission (July 9th, 2017).
* The International Centre for Interdisciplinary Science Education (ICISE) is located in a pleasant place at the seaside of the city of Quy Nhon (Central Vietnam) where conferences to the international standard can be organized. It contributes to the development of research and education in Vietnam and in this region of Asia. With this motivation in mind, Asian scientists are encouraged to meet for events (conferences, schools and workshops) and to share knowledge / expertise with their foreign counterparts.
** Since 1993, the institution “Rencontres du Vietnam”, which is an official partner of UNESCO, has organized international meetings (conferences and schools) to high scientific level with the motivation of foster exchanges between Vietnamese researchers or from Asia-Pacific and their colleagues coming from other parts of the world.
- Registration will start on Sunday July 30th in the afternoon.
- The opening session is scheduled to take place on Monday July 31th at 8:30;
- the conference will end on Saturday August 5th at 11:00.
- Session hours are 8:30 - 12:00 and 13:30 - 17:00.
- Sessions of the conference will be held in the ICISE conference Center.