The application to attend the school consists in two consecutive steps by completing:
the scientific registration form (see below).
Deadline July 9th, 2017.
If your application is accepted (a formal invitation letter will be sent by email) then you can proceed to the next step.
the registration form for lodging / logistics purposes at website
12th Rencontres du Vietnam
Deadline July 9th, 2017.
Please do not book the hotel, the school will do that for you.
The application to a grant (scholarship) :
- Young scientists from developing countries or Eastern European countries can apply to funds for accommodation. To apply, please fill Application forms Deadline July 9th, 2017
Scientific Registration Form (Deadline July 9th, 2017)
All participants have to register for scientific purpose, but not the accompanying persons. Submitting your contribution is at this stage. In case of problems for filling the form online, upload the PDF or MSWord version. If you want to submit a contribution after the registration phase, please contact Roland Triay (CPT) – triay[at]cpt.univ-mrs.fr.
An estimate of the registration fees is given on the basis of (will be updated current 2016)
|Date of payment||Until June 30th, 2017||After June 30th, 2017|
|Participant||350 USD or 330 euros||420 USD or 395 euros|
|Accompanying member||120 USD or 115 euros||150 USD or 140 euros|
The registration fee includes:
- A copy of the proceedings for the participants.
- Pick-up service from/to Quy Nhon Airport on Sunday July 3rd and Saturday July 9th.
- Social activities and Banquet.
A special program for the accompanying members will be organized.
Payment can be made either
- on line (the preferred method) - in that case, go to this website for payment
- or by cash at the conference site;
- by interbank transfer; you should transfer the fee to :
|Please add 20 USD for bank fees|
|RENCONTRES DU VIETNAM CREDIT MUTUEL 4 Place de la Poste 91440 Bures Sur Yvette, France Bank Code: 10278, Branch: 06009 Account Number: 00020416302 Key: 41 IBAN: FR76 10278 0600 9000 2041 6301 41 BIC: CMCIFR2A|
The transfer should indicate clearly your name to identify the payee. Please inform the conference secretariat by fax or email that the transfer has been done. You should obtain proof of payment and hand it to the conference secretariat at the conference site. It will take at least four (4) weeks for our account to be credited, so please have the transfer made before July 3rd, 2017.