Hot topics in Modern Cosmology
Spontaneous Workshop XIV
May 8th – 14th, 2022, IESC Cargese, France
Spontaneous Workshop (SW) brings together specialists in particle physics, astrophysics and theoretical physics at the Institute of Scientific Studies of Cargèse (IESC) to exchange recent knowledge on Cosmology in a constructive atmosphere. The goal is to stimulate debate for generating innovative ideas on emerging issues. With this in mind, the number of participants is limited to 30-40 and the workshop program is based on an optimal number of concise presentations, with a sufficient discussion space to facilitate interactions between participants. Postdoctoral and PhD students are encouraged to participate.
This annual meeting has worked successfully since 2007. To show topics discussed in the previous sessions, click on the links below:
|SW 2||SW 3||SW 4||SW 5||SW 6||SW 7||SW 8||SW 9||SW 10||SW 11||SW 12||SW 13|
Just keep in mind that :
- SW differs from a traditional workshop in that the program is specified only two weeks before it starts, based on a selection of talks submitted by the participants.
- The number of participants depends on the availability of IESC, which hosts another event at the same period of time, and might be less than 40.
- IESC (or anyone else) will not contact you whatever reasons (accommodation,…). Beware of scams !
- In the event of COVID19 health restrictions : Be aware that the only requirement to participate in SW14 is to be vaccinated. The health pass is mandatory to travel to Corsica, you will be asked for it on the first day of your arrival at the IESC. Do not forget the documents that prove it, they will also be used to access public transport. Here is how to get the health pass.
- Arrival on Sunday, May 8th afternoon
- Departure on Saturday, May 14th morning
- The opening session on Monday
- Lectures hours are 9:00 - 12:30 and 14:30 - 18:00